CAD Draftsperson/Checker (Aerospace)
£30k – £55k per annum + Remote working + Excellent Benefits
Are you a CAD Engineer with an interest in Aerospace? Are you looking for a role offering incredible flexibility, an industry leading salary and the opportunity to work for a Global leader in their field?
Due to continued growth and the securing of new contracts, my client is looking to hire a CAD engineer. The successful candidate will be working with major Aerospace and Automotive clients to help them fulfil their requirements. Clients include Airbus and Rolls Royce so this is definitely a fantastic role and an exciting time to join the company!
- 3D modelling and 2D drafting using CAD packages
- Working on gas turbine, naval marine and electromechanical components and assemblies
- Producing, modifying and reviewing engineering drawings
- Use (GD&T)
- Experience using CAD packages, ideally Siemens NX or Catia V5 (not essential)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- 3D modelling and 2D drafting experience
For further details, please click apply and contact – BRANDON HEWITT-HUNT – REF1821 – 0117 4620486.
CAD technician, CAD, AutoCAD, Design engineer, Engineering, Aerospace, Aviation, Inventor, Solidworks, GD&T, Mechanical Design, 3DCS, MECAmaster, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Newport, Chepstow, Somerset, Gloucester, Avon