£35k – £40k + Bonus scheme + Benefits
40 hour working week – 6am-3pm Mon to Friday
Near Braintree, Essex
Are you a confident individual with experience in supervising teams of Production staff, within Production/Engineering? Are you looking to join an industry leading construction company offering exceptional personal development, training, flexi time and progression opportunities, plus a great benefits package?
Well, my Client are looking to hire a Factory Foreman to join the team, leading a team of c.20 people and reporting to the Factory Manager. More details below:
- Organise and supervise the production team producing bespoke precast concrete products.
- Ensuring the workforce are maximising efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained, casting moulds, tools and all production equipment is cleaned and serviceable.
- You will be responsible for achieving production targets, resolving production issues, ensuring quality levels are maintained.
- To ensure the smooth running, cleanliness and efficiency of the factory and associated areas.
- Attend internal meetings to discuss the quantity and quality reports with other Managers and Directors.
- To maintain staff output whilst keeping motivation high in order to hit production targets.
- Confident and professional communication skills at all levels.
- A good motivator with experience in work force supervision.
- Well organised and diligent.
- Great attention to quality and detail.
This is a great opportunity for a Factory Foreman to grow within an ambitious, yet supportive company.
For further details, please apply and contact – BRANDON HEWITT-HUNT – REF1969 – 01174620486.
Construction, Factory Foreman, Supervisor, Foreman, Production Manager, Production, Engineering, Factory, Colchester, Essex, Halstead, Chelmsford, Braintree, building components