Field Service Engineer (Multiskilled)
£24,000 – £29,000 Basic Salary + Company Vehicle, Pension, Overtime and additional benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a leading international company in a regional field service position, based from home.
The company are industry leading manufacturers of weighing equipment and have an excellent reputation for training and developing their staff. Successful applicants will come from a hands on engineering background and have demonstrable experience of mechanical and electrical engineering. With a full, in depth training plan provided, this is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to take the step into a new industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Field based position, visiting customer sites to service a variety of weighing equipment
* Working on a range of equipment such as weighbridges, lab scales, medical scales and more
* Reactive maintenance and repair of equipment in the field
* Provide excellent customer service and represent the company in a professional manner at all times
* Comfortable working in heavy industrial environments and frequently working outdoors
Skills & Experience:
* Previous Experience in a field based engineering role
* Knowledge and Experience of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
* Electromechanical Skillset
* Excellent communication skills
* Can do attitude and a willingness to undertake training and development opportunities
* £24,000 – £29,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
* Fully expensed company vehicle
* Full training plan
* Full PPE, Tools, Laptop, Phone, Pension
* Plenty of additional earnings through overtime at x1.5 and x2
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact the managing consultant for this position on George.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01179 661115
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment.
Field service engineer, mobile engineer, maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, weighing engineer, service technician, electrical engineer, Bristol, Newport, Somerset, Gloucester