Junior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager
£20,000 – £28,000 per annum + training + benefits
Full time, Permanent, Monday to Friday
Are you a Construction Graduate, Junior Quantity Surveyor or Estimator looking to progress your career? Are you looking to develop your skills and receive industry leading training which could result in becoming a chartered surveyor and project manager? Are you looking for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in Poole offering an exciting and varied Quantity Surveying / Project Management role?
Due to continued growth and securing new contracts, my client is looking to recruit a Junior QS with Project Management skills to carry out the dual role as per below.
Motivated graduates are welcome to apply, as are junior QS / Junior PM / Junior Building Surveyor candidates who would like to develop their skills.
* Bills of Quantities production and measurement to NRM 2
* Use of CATO and electronic measurement software
* Site measurement and variations
* Provision of Cost Plans to NRM 1
* Formation of tender documentation
* Tender evaluation and reporting
* Assessment of contractor claims, applications for payment and final accounts
Employer’s Agent/Project Manager
* Management of ‘Turnkey’ healthcare solutions and refurbishment projects
* Issuing contract instructions and variations
* Certifying payments and agreeing final accounts
* Design reviews and management of design development by sub-contractors
* Sole management of several projects simultaneously
* Project lead and point of contact for clients/employers and contractors
* Chairing and providing minutes of project meetings
For further details please click ‘apply’ and contact – JACK EWER – 0117 4521980.
*Commutable from Poole
*Junior or Graduate level candidates
*Project Management skills
*Dual position PM / QS
*Based in Poole